Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a complete collection of providers not trying to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, invent help to they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent ideas is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.